- The application works best on Internet Explorer Version 9 or above, Mozilla Firefox
Version 3.6 or above, Google Chrome Version 20 or above, Apple Safari Version 5
or above, Opera Version 15 or above.
- Please fill the Application Form serially.
- Do not use special characters like ',$,<,>,., etc.
- Print out of application should be taken only in Portrait.
- The application system is not checking your eligibility while submission. Hence you are required to ensure your eligibility w.r.t.
our detailed advertisement before applying. Mere submission of application (online/hardcopy) will not guarantee the
candidature for further selection process.
- Candidates are advised to apply well in time to avoid technical problems.
- Candidates are advised to keep their photograph (Max. 50 KB), signature(Max. 30 KB) in .jpg format,
Xth Certificate (1 MB), Xth Marksheet (1 MB),
XIIth Certificate (1 MB), XIIth Marksheet (1 MB),
Degree/Diploma/ITI Certificate (Final/Provisional) (1 MB), Degree/Diploma/ITI Mark sheets (10 MB),
Caste Certificate (1 MB) (if applicable), PwD Certificate (1 MB) (if applicable),
Other Certificate (1 MB) (if applicable)
in .pdf format ready for submission of online application.
- Candidates should apply for one trade only and for nearby location of his / her current address only.
- Candidates already undergoing or have completed apprenticeship in any industry need not apply.
- Any false information at any stage shall lead to disqualification and ensuing legal action.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. No TA/DA shall be paid to appear in interview.
- Reservation policy as per Govt. guidelines shall apply.
- Candidate can apply for any one region only of his / her choice
- Persons having Degree/Diploma in Engineering, if not registered please register at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- Persons having ITI qualification if not registered, please register at http://apprenticeship.gov.in/pages/apprenticeship/apprenticeregistration.aspx
- Applicants applying for Executive (HR) / Assistant (HR) / Secretarial Assistant, if not registered, please register at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
Application for Apprentices under Apprentice Act 1961